2-Man Scramble Format Rules
- Both players tee off and then pick the best shot
- Both players then hit from that location
- The ball can moved within one club length of the best shot (except on the green), but no closer to hole
- You can not move out of the rough, sand trap or hazard with your one club length
- When you are on the green, you both putt from the marked spot.
- Repeat this process until you hole out.
- All putts must be holed - no gimmees!
- There is no minimum number of drives per person.
- Final score is computed as Total Gross Score
Golf Course & Tee-Time Selection
- Paired teams will receive their opponents contact information once the bracket has been updated.
- The "Home" team listed on the tournament bracket chooses the course for that round.
- An Executive, or "Par 3", course is allowed as a selection option for the Home team.
- A list of courses in the tournament area is provided under the "Book Tee Time" page.
- Once both teams have agreed on a time, the home team is responsible for booking the Tee-Time at the selected course.
- In the event that time constraints prevent playing 18 holes, and both parties agree before the round has begun, a 9 hole round can be played to determine the winner.